Medical Video: 3 Healthy Rice Recipes For Weight Loss
Looking for fried rice recipes but with style healthy? Eat fried rice, not only must contain carbohydrates and topping which makes the body's fat or cholesterol increase. You can make a variety of healthy fried rice recipes with the same process but different ingredients. Want to know, what are the easy-to-make fried rice recipes at home? Check out some of the recipes below.
Healthy fried rice recipe that can be tried at home
1. Vegetarian fried rice
- Red rice 500 g
- Olive oil 3 tablespoons
- 1 carrot, cut into small cubes. Paprika can also be replaced
- 1 sweet corn, peel the granules
- Peas 50 g. Can be replaced with other green vegetables such as mustard greens, long beans, or peas. Vegetables with different colors will enhance the appearance of fried rice.
- Leeks, fine chopped
- 4 grains of red onions and 3 garlic cloves, finely pulverized
- Sweet soy sauce 2 tablespoons
- Soy sauce 1 teaspoon
- Salt and pepper powder to taste
How to make:
Heat olive oil, then puree the garlic, onion and chili. Saute the spices until fragrant, then add the cut vegetables. Stir not to burn the onions and vegetables. Add brown rice (not hot, chill first), stir to mix well with herbs and vegetables. Add sweet soy sauce, soy sauce, salt and pepper powder.
Stir the rice again and all the ingredients are perfectly mixed. The fried rice and rice are ready to be enjoyed. For supplementation, you can add cucumber slices and tomatoes, lettuce, and eggs fried in olive oil.
2. Seafood fried rice recipe
- Olive oil, 3 tablespoons
- 700 g red rice
- Shrimp peeled left the tail, as much as 100 g (boiled first about 5 minutes)
- 10 small squid are clean, cut into 1 cm thick ring shape
- The mushroom which is halved is 50 grams
- 5 pieces of boiled fish meat, chopped first
- 7 cilantro stalks, roughly chopped
- 50 grams of frozen peas
- 3 1/2 teaspoons of fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon of salt, pepper and half a tablespoon of oyster sauce
- 5 dried red chili, fried
- 3 cloves of garlic, fried
How to make:
Heat the olive oil until it's warm enough, add chili, coriander and garlic that have been chopped first. Then pour the brown rice along with fish sauce, peas and squid that have been cut into a ring. Leave it for a while. You can include fish and peeled shrimp that have been boiled first. Give salt, pepper and oyster sauce to taste. Oseng-oseng until the ingredients are mixed evenly while tasting. Seafood fried rice is ready to be served.
3. Healthy cheap, cheap fried rice
- 500 gr of cold red rice
- 3 tablespoons of pure olive oil
- 2 eggplants, cut vertically, become flat round
- 1 carrot, cut into small cubes
- 100 gr white cabbage, cut into pieces, remove the large stem
- 1 tofu, cut into small cubes
- 1 tempe, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 5 shallots
- 1 half teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
How to make:
These ingredients are basically cooking ingredients that you can use for a variety of healthy fried rice. Heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil, stir-fry briefly cabbage and eggplant until the color is slightly browned. Lift and set aside. Reheat olive oil as much as 3 tablespoons to saute the fine spices until they turn yellow. Add the fried cabbage and eggplant.
Add the tofu and tempeh pieces, stir for a while until the tofu and tempeh are almost cooked. Add cold brown rice, stir until completely flat. Lift. Serve with bottled chili sauce.