Medical Video: How to Lighten Your Private area Naturally At Home, Lighten Dark Private Body Parts
The crotch is dark in color and tends to blacken, sometimes it makes women not confident to wear shorts or even bikini. As a result, various methods of whitening groin we can easily find it in cyberspace, one of which is instant whitening cream sold on Instagram or shop on line. In fact, the crotch whitening cream is not necessarily safe because there is a chemical content in it. Then, how to whiten a safe and not high-risk groin?
What is the cause of the dark groin?
Dark groin is generally caused by the skin of the thighs in producing excessive melanin. Melanin is a pigment that gives color to the skin. If excessive, this will lead to a condition called hyperpigmentation. Changes in the darkening of the inner thigh can even extend to the outside of the vagina or groin.
Some other reasons cause blackening of the groin, namely:
- Blisters. When the groin is scratched (which may occur because of running or walking causing friction), the skin that is there will become thin, itchy, and turn dark
- Hormone imbalance. This condition often occurs among women during breastfeeding, pregnancy, or menstruation. This can also occur if a woman experiences a condition polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Take certain medicines. Drugs such as hormonal oral contraceptives or certain chemotherapy drugs can make the color of the skin fold to darken
- Due to sun exposure
- As a result of dry skin
- Due to friction from tight clothing
- As a result of acanthosis nigricans, skin pigmentation disorders
- Experience diabetes mellitus
Blackened groin skin can indicate the following
Blackened groin is usually a sign that your body is likely to be overweight. This can also be a sign that your body has insulin resistance when the skin around the groin darkens. Dark skin can also show gland problems or malignant tumors.
How to whiten groin naturally
If you're worried about the side effects that instant whitening creams might bring, you can now breathe freely. There are several natural ingredients that you can actually form as a way of whitening groin.
Here's how to whiten black groin naturally:
1. Coconut oil and lemon juice
Lemon is a fruit with high vitamin C content that can help overcome hyperpigmentation. Meanwhile, coconut oil functions as a moisturizer and can help keep your thighs moist and maintain skin elasticity.
How to make:
- Mix a few tablespoons of coconut oil with a squeeze of half a lemon
- Rub the mixture into the groin area but be careful not to get exposed to the genitals
- Gently massage for 10 minutes or more
- Rinse the groin area
Research shows that natural ingredients that contain vitamin C may be more effective at brightening the skin than other chemicals.
2. Scrub sugar
Sugar can help exfoliate the skin. Exfoliation in dark areas of the skin can help remove dead skin cells. How to whiten groin using sugar can be followed by the following steps:
- Mix 1 fresh lemon juice, one teaspoon of sugar, and one tablespoon of honey
- Rub the mixture gently into the inner thighs
- Rinse the groin area thoroughly to removescrub
3. Scrub from oatmeal and yogurt
Oatmeal wheat can be used to treat inflamed dry skin problems, such as eczema. Meanwhile, yogurt contains lactic acid which can improve skin health. How to whiten groin with oatmeal and yogurt ingredients are:
- Mix 3 tablespoons yogurt and 3 tablespoons of oatmeal
- Stir until smooth and form a paste
- Apply it scrub to the dark area of the skin and gently scrub
- Clean this yogurt paste and oatmeal from the groin area
4. Baking soda
Baking sodaor baking soda can make the skin of your outer layer peel off. However, if you decide to use this one material, you must be careful. Too much use baking soda can make the skin blister and eventually cause injury. If you want to try using baking soda, following the guide:
- Pour half a teaspoon baking soda and mix with 1 teaspoon of water
- Apply a thin layer to your inner thighs, like you would apply a face or body mask
- Leave for at least 15 minutes then rinse thoroughly
5. Aloe vera
Aloe vera gel or moisturizing products based on aloe vera can relax blisters or irritation. Aloe vera contains aloin, which might brighten the skin. How to use it, apply it like lotion, and let the product soak into the skin. You do not need to rinse it after applying it to the groin.
Rubbing potatoes on the skin has long been a traditional way to disguise dark spots that appear on the face or other areas. Catecholases, enzymes contained in potatoes, are believed to help brighten the skin. Here's how to whiten the groin using potatoes:
- Slice the potatoes
- Rub the potato slices over the groin area for 15 minutes or longer
- Wash gently in the area
How to whiten groin with medicine
In addition to natural ingredients, there are also ways to whiten the groin using drugs. Drugs used generally function to brighten the skin. Usually, this drug is also made from natural ingredients that can reduce pigmentation.
According to the American Academy of Dermatology, the four ingredients in the following groin whitening drugs can work to brighten the skin and not be too risky to cause allergic reactions:
- Ellagic Acid
- Lignin peroxidase
You can also get some other skin whitening ingredients at a drug store, although the potential for allergic reactions is higher. If you have allergies, you may need to be careful with the following ingredients:
- Kojic acid
Before using drugs purchased at a pharmacy, it's a good idea to consult a doctor. The doctor can evaluate the causes of blackening of the groin and help you choose the right product.
Besides medicine, you can also do it treatment others as a way of whitening groin. Laser skin lightening is a way to reduce pigmentation on the skin. Your dermatologist can recommend whether laser treatment is suitable for your needs. The healing process may be uncomfortable when treating the inner thighs, especially if your thighs often rub.