- Medical Video: HOW I HEALED MY ACNE SCARS NATURALLY!
- What is castor oil?
- How can castor oil fade acne scars?
- How to usecastor oilfor acne scars
- Watch out for sensitive skin owners
Medical Video: HOW I HEALED MY ACNE SCARS NATURALLY!
One of the inevitable problems due to acne is acne scars. Acne scars can be a scourge that sucks because it can cause blemishes on the skin and sometimes make us less confident. However, there are actually many easy and effective ways to get rid of acne scars. One of them is castor oil aka castor oil.
What is castor oil?
Jatropha is a plant that usually grows in the tropics. This plant produces oil from the seeds. Castor oil itself has many benefits, both for health and beauty.
Castor oil often used as a method of contraception, helps the delivery process, and facilitates breastfeeding. Some people also use this oil to clean their eyes from foreign objects.
In the world of beauty, castor oil has been known for a long time as a cheap and efficacious beauty method. Castor oil is believed to make skin healthier and look younger. In addition, castor oil is also known to be effective for treating acne and removing scars.
How can castor oil fade acne scars?
Castor oil contains fatty acids called omega-3. Research suggests that omega-3 fatty acids are useful in healing wounds and reducing deposits of collagen which helps our body to fade scars.
Castor oil will be absorbed by the skin and cause healthy skin cells to grow and develop, forming new skin tissue. But keep in mind, the results of using castor oil are not instant because it requires time for the healing process of the scar. Acne scars will gradually fade after usecastor oil for several weeks.
How to usecastor oilfor acne scars
Castor oil is an appropriate treatment method for treating acne and fading the scars. Below is a way to use castor oil which is recommended to fade acne scars:
- Clean the skin using warm water and a cleaner to remove excess dirt and oil, while opening the skin pores.
- Apply thin castor oil to the area of the acne scars using the fingertips.
- Massage the acne scar area for three minutes to open the skin pores. This will help castor oil be absorbed by the inner layer of the skin and fade acne scars. Do it gently and slowly. Moreover, irritation immediately stops use. Do not apply oil to the wound area, open pimples, and eyes.
- Wash hands with water and soap, and clothes when there is oil residue.
- Repeat this process 1 to 2 times a day. It usually takes up to 15 days for significant results.
- Stop using castor oil immediately if irritation occurs such as redness and bleeding. If this happens, immediately contact your doctor for further assistance.
Watch out for sensitive skin owners
Castor oil has been known to be beneficial for health for generations. So, it is not surprising if castor oil is effective for dealing with acne scars. However, before deciding to use it, you should first consult a dermatologist, especially if you have sensitive skin.
To be safe, try applying a little castor oil on the skin of the neck below your ear, and see the reaction for 24 hours. If itching or irritation occurs on the skin the next day, you should avoid using itcastor oil.
Hello Healthy Group does not provide advice, diagnosis or health care.